Sabarasa is a nearshore game development studio located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
We offer full game development services and consultancy. We are experienced in both licensed and original IP projects, and we have a wide portfolio of games.
We can work on many platforms such as iOS, Android, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PC, PS3 and Vita.
Some of our games include:
- Save the Turtles – iOS, Android, and DSiWare
- SpongeBob Skate & Surf Roadtrip – Nintendo DS Retail, published by THQ
- Lucha Libre AAA – Wii Retail, published by Slang
- Atrévete a Soñar – Wii Retail, published by Slang
- Mazes of Fate DS – Nintendo DS Retail, published by Graffiti (NA) and BigBen (EU)
- Horizon Riders – WiiWare
- Protothea – WiiWare, published by Ubisoft
- Art of Ink – DSiWare
- Primrose – DSiWare
- Alt-Play: Jason Rohrer Anthology – DSiWare
We use quick prototyping, focusing on what’s fun first and building an experience from there.
We also employ Scrum for better planning and crystal-clear visibility -both internally and with external clients-, in order to finish on time and on budget.
We empower the teams wsith project planning and challenge them with a flexible product scope.
But above all, we love to make high-quality kick-ass games.